Hi all

tschel23

Hi all

Postby tschel23 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi everyone! I'm in Coventry RI and have two beautiful female ferals that I'd like to TNRM One is "people curious"and lets us pet her a bit, the other is completely feral. I have emailed and called but have not received a reply. One place in Warwick RI that I contacted wanted me to trap two full days before the appointment and "leave them in your garage with some water". I don't have a garage, and where should kitty do her "business"? Very frustrating. The last place I contacted CAWS in West Warwick said their surgeon is just back from surgery herself and is on light duty. It's as if the universe doesn't want these cats properly cared for, and I'm not okay with that! These girls need to be spayed and I need help doing that. Where's the love?

paws2016
Site Admin

Re: Hi all

Postby paws2016 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello !

Please go to our homepage and fill our the TNR request form. I believe we can help you but need the proper details and I don't want you posting things like your phone number and address in a public forum.

Thanks !

Martin

tschel23

Postby tschel23 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:40 am

Thanks for the reply, Martin. I have filled out the form.

tschel23

Postby tschel23 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:07 pm

No luck on hearing back from anyone, I've filled out the form again. I have two female ferals that are starting to go into heat again as well as a male feral/abandoned to be neutered as well. We feed and have a shelter for them that they use and want to do the right thing by them in having them spayed/neutered. I understand being busy, but not even getting a call back to say that you are busy, and that I'll be contacted again when someone in the area is free is greatly disheartening. I'd like to have these cats cared for before having yet another round of kittens to catch and rehome please.

paws2016
Site Admin

Postby paws2016 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi sorry I have been buried and just saw this message.

I am emailing you privately to get the appropriate info and get you help for those cats.

tschel23

Postby tschel23 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you. I was contacted by Andi from PawsWatch and we were able to get these ferals spayed and neutered. Andi was fantastic offering knowledge, and the tools to get the job done right. Huge thanks to her and to the organization for what you do.

paws2016
Site Admin

Postby paws2016 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Our pleasure ! Glad Andi was able to help you out and thanks so much for helping those cats !

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”